ABC Charters, Inc and A Better Choice Travel (“ABC”) is duly corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Florida. This website, is intended for personal, noncommercial use. The Terms and Conditions of this agreement, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online. Please read this agreement in its entirety, as it details your responsibilities and limiting the liability ABC Charters and its providers.
User Rights and Responsibilities
Use of the Website:
As a condition of use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
ABC Charters is committed to customer satisfaction. We will try to resolve any problem or dispute you may have. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws. All disputes must be submitted within two weeks from the date the problem arose.
If we are unable to resolve your Claim within 60 days, you may seek relief through arbitration or small claims court. Any and all claims will be resolved by binding abirritation, rather than in court. Arbitrations will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules. You may choose to have an arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions or in person. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrator and administrative fees.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of all travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary and related documents for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from or re-sell any information or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial use;
- make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our written consent; or
- Incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking shows signs of fraudulent activity, ABC Charters may cancel any reservations associated to your name, email address. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, ABC reserves the right to take the necessary legal action.
You agree to defend and indemnify ABC Chartes, Inc – A Better Choice Travel, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, cause of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind of nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and account fees, brought by a third party as a result of:
- Your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your use of this Website.
- Pricing – ABC endeavors to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for its services. Travel service providers provide us with the price, availability and other information related to these services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from a travel service provider, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service, whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If you credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is cancelled because of incorrect hotel, airline, or car provider information, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
- Travel Service Providers – You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchased imposed by any Travel Service Provider, whether that Travel Service Provider is selected by you or by abc-charters.com, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the Travel Service Provider’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products or services. You understand that any violation of any such Travel Service Provider’s conditions of purchase may result in cancellation of your reservation(s) or purchase(s), in your being denied access to any flights, hotels, automobiles or other products, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s) or purchase(s), and in abc-charters.com debiting your account for any costs incurred as a result of such violation. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising from this use.
- Trip Protection – Travel insurance offered on our sites is provided through a partnership with STARR Companies. When you purchase Travel Insurance in connection with one of our travel products you are subject to the Terms & Conditions of STARR Companies. Please click https://www.starrassist.com/TermsOfUse for Terms & Conditions pertaining to Travel Insurance.
- Travel to Cuba Restrictions – All passengers/customers acknowledge that travel transactions related to Cuba from the United states must be directly incident to one of the self-authorizing general license purposeful travel category or authorized travel under the auspice of a specific license granted on a case-by-case basis by the US Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control. For a full description of all restrictions please visit https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/cuba.aspx
- Airline tickets available on this Website are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules, including but not limited to cancellation policies, of the applicable airline. The contract of carriage shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger. Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time. Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services. “ABC” is not responsible for any missed connections, delays or cancelled flights.
- Taxes and Fees – The government imposed taxes and fees and any applicable airline imposed fees are included in your fare on Commercial Airlines.
- Baggage and Ancillary Airline Fees – Airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services and/or if you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airlines, such as number of bags or weight allowed. Each airline should be consulted for complete information about its baggage and ancillary fees.
- International Travel – it is your responsibility to ensure that you have obtained any necessary VISA for international travel to or from the United States and that your passport will be accepted for travel. It is also your responsibility to identify your reason for travel if you are going to a country with Travel Restrictions / Sanctions by the United States.
- Hotels in Cuba – all confirmed hotel bookings are non-refundable. Customers have the option to purchase Travel Protection which will cover most cancellation costs as needed.
- Hotels vendors providing direct reservations on this Website have different cancellation policies. Please read the cancellation policies directly from the Hotel.
- Travel Packages:
- ABC works diligently with the passengers to provide a comprehensive package that meets all requirement for travel. There are occurrences out of our control, where a deviation of specific services, hotel accommodations, meal locations will happen. All deviations will comply to all Travel Restrictions as identified by the US Treasury Department and the US State Department.
- All packages confirmed and booked are non-refundable. Customers have the option to purchase Travel Protection which will cover most cancellation costs as needed