- What information we collect from you
In General: we receive and store any information you enter on our website which includes information that can identify you (personal information), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, billing information (credit or debit number, cardholder name, expiration date and billing address). We may also request additional information hotel preferences, frequent flyer number, and/or any meal restrictions.TSA Secure Flight / Government Information – Under the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Secure flight, most air passenger are now required to provide their full name, date of birth and gender. The privacy notice of the TSA is provided on TSA’s Website at www.tsa.gov. To travel to Cuba additional information is required, as place of birth and valid passport information, so we may apply for the appropriate entry document as required by the Republic of Cuba. For additional information visit http://misiones.minrex.gob.cu/eeuu
- How we use your information
We use sensitive billing information for the purpose of completing the purchase you conduct on our site. We use other information about you for the following general purposes: to provide you with the products and services you request, to provide you with travel confirmation and updates; to communicate with you in general, to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website; to notify you about special offers and products or services that my be interest to you; to otherwise customize your experience with this website.
- With whom we share your information
- This website may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers such as hotel, airline, cruise lines and activity providers who fulfill your travel reservations.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or function on our behalf, including credit card processing, customer service or marketing.
- We may also share your information as a response to subpoenas, court order or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with any information, although this may limit your ability to make any booking through our Website.
- How we protect your information
- External links
ABC Charters, Inc
1125 SW 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33174
Or call us at 305-263-6555 or 1-866 4 ABC AIR